Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Steak Tips, Leftovers, and Steak and Cheese!

This past weekend, I bought a bunch of steak tips, and decided to make kabobs, using the marinade from my previous Honey Chicken Kabob post.  They came out wonderful, and Chris snapped a few shots with his new Iphone.



I look so determined to get all those veggies on the skewer


Perfectly lined up. Who do you think did that?

They came out real well, and we had a nice dinner of Kabobs and salad on Saturday night.  The next day, we had a few skewers left over so I decided to make steak and cheeses with them.  I took the steak tips, and sliced them very thin, along with a few skewers of peppers and onions.  I heated a skillet over medium heat, and added the shredded steak and vegetables and  cooked until heated through, then added 2 pieces of American cheese to the skillet and mixed all ingredients together.  Placed the mixture on toasted white bread, and then had an instant steak and cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment